My home based studio is not set up as a retail space and as such is unfortunately not open to the public. If you would like to see examples of my work in person, a good selection is on display and available through the Owen Sound Artists' Co-op. Work at the Artists' Co-op changes frequently and you are encouraged to visit this spectacular gallery shop in the heart of downtown Owen Sound. Click here for more about the Owen Sound Artists' Co-op including details of some of my work that is currently on display and available for purchase there.
If you are already familiar with my work and/or enjoy browsing online and ordering by email or phone, I welcome your direct inquiries. Most images shown in the portfolio sections of this site are available for special order and you can use the links on the Contact page to let me know which image(s) you are interested in. Thanks :)
• Special Announcement Re Covid 19 •
Covid 19 continues to influence just about everything around us. As conditions improve and as social, business and recreational activities begin to emerge from hiatus, the arts community will hopefully bounce back too. While I do not normally sell online, these are unusual times, and to make things more convenient for customers, I will be listing a selection of in-stock prints currently available for contactless purchases and curbside pickup at my home-based Owen Sound studio.
The process is fast and easy...
1) Browse and select an image (or images) below.
2) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the image name and reference number.
3) Wait for the order confirmation and payment instructions to arrive by return email (usually with 24 hours).
4) eTransfer your payment (as per the payment instructions).
5) Wait for your payment receipt and pick up confirmation.
6) Once you receive your pick up confirmation you can arrange to pick up your print curbside at my home-based studio in Owen Sound.